help find cheat original The Sandbox Evolution

??????

hideuri.com

⇑⇑⇑⇑⇑⇑

version - 1.6.8

Simulation

description - Build or destroy your own universe out of 8-bit blocks! Play the #1-pixel world creation game & build anything you can imagine! There are no limits to your creativity

Device - Apple Iphone

(ORIGINAL POST:) Do not let the three stars misguide you - this is a wonderful game. I love this game so much that I’ve bought the premium and all elements pack. However, when I bought Premium, I saw a small problem that could easily be fixed. When uploading a level as a premium member, the level is automatically set to premium only. As a level creator, this reduces my potential audience and feedback from other players since only a fraction of the community can play my levels and is premium. I searched up a solution to this, but to my dissatisfaction, there was no way to switch it. I would give this game a definite five stars if a mechanic were added where premium members can make their levels premium or not premium. If the review team is reading this, I’d love it if you added this feature in. Otherwise, this is a wonderful game

info - Craft Games & Color Pixel Art

Version info - WE HAVE BEEN FIXING MANY BUGS AND ERRORS IN THE GAME TO IMPROVE STABILITY AND USER EXPERIENCE:

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

Shane Gina نوشت افزار نفیس سيمرغ فن آوا ایمن تصویر امرتات دانلود رایگان محصولات یونیتی ایده عکاسی نیلوفرانه ❤...در راه شناختن آموزشکده صدرا